Craig Thomas wrote:

> Post the code. Posting your code is really the best way for you to get help
> with this sort of problem.

Not Cathy's code, but I do think the code below is interesting. Dump it
in a template (no Application.cfm in that dir or higher in the tree) and
refresh a few times. Then change the value of clientstorage to Registry
or your clientstorage database and try again.

I am loosing all client variables when using cookies in both Netscape
and IE. Apart from that, I can see in the dump of the http_cookie that
the cookie for the client storage only get's set up to the semicolon
(which is used as delimiter in cookies and should therefore be
URLEncoded() I presume).
CF MX standalone on Windows NT 4 SP6a.

<cfapplication name="testClientVars"
        clientmanagement="Yes"
        sessionmanagement="Yes"
        setclientcookies="Yes"
        sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(1,0,0,0)#"
        clientstorage="cookie"/>

<cfdump var="#client#"/>
<cfdump var="#cgi.http_cookie#"/>

<cfset client.try1 = "try1"/>
<cfset client.test = "yep, ;it's set!"/>

<cfdump var="#client#"/>
<cfdump var="#cgi.http_cookie#"/>

Jochem