At 01:06 PM 8/26/02 -0400, Nick McClure wrote:
>There is a JS file that points to LocalHost. Is that the only thing on
>the page?

Well, it was supposed to point to the actual js file on the server than
loads the cfm file.  But for some reason, my FTP program or webserver went
wonky and it didn't update the file properly.  I had to delete the old .htm
file and upload it again.  Now it appears to be correct (of course, I
couldn't tell this since I had the file on my computer.)  How embarrassing. :)