On Monday, August 26, 2002, at 08:33 , Matt Liotta wrote:
> Macromedia has their current web site in operation before the purchase
> of Allaire, which is why most of it is done in BroadVision. The entire
> site is being redone with CFMX as we speak.

Depends what you mean by "most"... We have about 20,000 static pages (HTML)
, some applications built with BroadVision (online store, membership,
exchanges - other than CF/JRun, showcase...) and then we have the
former-Allaire systems (basic CF-driven content, devex, webforums,
partners extranet, training registration system). We went through a big
integration back in January to merge all of these into one domain and
(mostly) one look and feel.

And, yes, there's some legacy CGI code in amongst all of that.

Since the site merge, we've launched a new user groups application in CF
and a tip submission application (in CF).

And, as Matt says, we're currently rewriting the entire site on the MX
platform.

Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood