At 10:04 AM 6/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>erm,
>
>Am I the only one getting the messages from the last few days delivered
>*again*?? Is there some weirdness happening with the list mail server?

No, you are not the only one.

Remember when we couldn't send mail to the server at all? I suspect that
the mail we sent got queued somewhere as well as being resent by our
mailservers. If that isn't what's happening, messages aren't being deleted
from the queue after being sent. I'm sure that M. Dinowitz is aware of the
problem (since he's subscribed too) and the problem will be dealt with asap.