From: Dan Haley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 5:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Way Off Topic - Need help sending email with ASP

How about just an "Other Technologies for CFers" mailing list.  Maybe
CF-I
don't wanna, but I have ta?  I use CF at the day job, but my side jobs
so
far have been in ASP, PHP and ActionScript.  Programming skills take you
80%
of the way, an ability to RTFM takes you about 15% of the way farther,
but
sometimes the idiosyncrasies of the language are a pain to figure out.
Would be nice to ask questions of the CF group with all of its
expertise,
without being too far OT.

Dan