From: Winn, Ron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 10:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Microsoft Binary File Format

Does anyone know where to get the Microsoft binary file format converter for
Word?  I sent an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  and in typical Microsoft fashion, they are
slow.  I am converting pieces of word documents for storage into a SQL
database.  The text has to preserver formatting and tables, otherwise I
would store it as regular text.

Ronald Winn
Application Development Manager
Cingular Wireless
678.418.4402.Voice
404.216.5205.Cell

When you follow your faith...
doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors;
and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else.