From: Ryan Kime [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 12:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: iscollection?

This is what they give in the docs for searching for a collection:

<cflock name="verity" timeout="60">
   <cfcollection action="list" name="myCollections">
</cflock>
<cfquery name="qoq" dbtype="query">
select * from myCollections
where myCollections.name = 'myCollectionName'
</cfquery>
<cfdump var = #qoq#>