> Has anyone had an issues with CFdump?

Todd,
        I had the same problem before, but it's probably not the same
problem... at least not exactly.  I had a huge tree structure that I was
dumping, but on the root node, there was an array of references to the
different tree nodes.  For example:

- Root Node
   |-> Node 1
   |-> Node 2
   |    |-> Sub Node 1
   |    |-> Sub Node 2

   |-> array of Node References
        |-> [1] : reference to root node
        |-> [2] : reference to node 1
        |-> [3] : reference to node 2
        |-> [4] : reference to sub node 1
        |-> [5] : reference to sub node 2

The problem with dumping this variable is that it would start dumping
the root node, then the child nodes, then it would hit array and dump
the root node, then the child nodes, then it would hit the array
again... etc.

If your data structure is complex, you might look into that.  Otherwise,
I'm not sure.

Ben Johnson
Information Architect
www.architekture.com