I've not seen my questions on the MM Knowledgebase or cfcontent go thru yet so I'm
trying again.........

I am trying to make files available for users to download and I'm using cffile and
cfcontent.  I don't see a filetype for an MS Access file or for a PowerPoint file.  I
can't just provide direct links to the files as we're in a clustered environment.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Also, what filetype can I use for web images?  Is there a generic one?  Is the x-rgb
the generic?  Same question for video and audio files......

tia

Bonnie (who is praying this post or the others gets to the list soon)