From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 1:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: (Admin) OT Threads

Due to a family medical emergency, I'm not available to be here to ask that
OT threads get moved to the CF-Community list. When I do get a second, I
will be instituting a new piece of code that will identify a specific thread
on a specific list as being off topic and have it automatically moved to
another, more appropriate list. For those not subscribed to the list in
question, you can always read the thread in the archives.
This will help keep the CF-Talk list focused on technical topics.
Other lists:
CF-Community - totally off topic talk on any subject from politics to
business to religion. High rate of emails.
CF-Jobs-Talk - non-technical talk about job issues. A topic on how Oracle is
needed, how and in what was discussed last week and was very interesting for
all.
If there is a need to build a list that is somewhere between the silliness
of CF-Community and the technical talk of CF-Talk, I'll do so.

Michael Dinowitz
Master of the House of Fusion
http://www.houseoffusion.com