From: Bonnie E. Betts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 2:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Question: Where is the area on MM comparable to the Allaire
Knowledgebase?? looking for cfcontent reference

*Please excuse the tone of sheer frustration*

I'm trying to search for some details on using CFCONTENT.  Where's the
knowledgebase!???  I went to support, CF, checked out "Documentation" and
it's all a bunch of pdf files!  Is THAT what replaced knowledgebase???
Yikes!  I gotta download and read alla this to find the reference??

So I type "cfcontent" into the search and then I get every listing of hot
fixes, any mention ever in history of cfcontent.  :-(

Does anyone have a reference link for cfcontent?  Is the Knowledgebase dead
and gone forever?  Are pdfs the only reference we're going to get from a WEB
development company?

Did Macromedia keep ANYONE from Allaire that understands programmers???
(Ok, that last comment really does show the frustration, eh?)

Bonnie