We dealt with that by specifying no proxy caching (public caching) and allowing
browser caching (private caching).  Thus, the proxy doesn't hold on to an old version
of the page, but if the user hits the back-arrow then he gets a copy from his
browser's cache.

<!--- disable proxy cache, allow browser cache --->
<cfheader name="cache-control" value="private">

Chris Norloff

from: Ali Daniali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:16:48 -0700