From: Joe Eugene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 11:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Query resuts into structure

If you just want add ONE Product id into a structure?

<cfscript>
MyStruct=StructNew();
MyStruct.ProductID=QueryName["ColumnName"][1]; ///[1] is the row returned
from the query
</cfscript>

<cfoutput>
#MyStruct.ProductID#
</cfoutput>
will give you the results... now if you want add multiple Product ids into
the structure,
create an array in the structure..

<cfscript>
MyStruct=StructNew();
MyStruct.ProductID=ArrayNew(1);
</cfscript>
<cfloop query="MyProducts">
<cfset MyStruct.ProductID[currentRow]=QueryName["ColumnName"][currentRow]>
</cfloop>

Joe
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]