Or perhaps part of the issue is the flavor of "OO" Macromedians are used
to. As Alan Kay, one of the creators of Smalltalk once said, "I invented
the term 'object oriented' and I can tell you I did NOT have C++ in
mind."

Hal Helms
Preorder "Discovering ColdFusion Components (CFCs)" at
www.techspedition.com

>Well if you ask me (you did), Macromedia is having a real problem with
both their documentation and their people giving out false information.
You have to understand that for many of CF people --including those from
Macromedia-- all this OO stuff is brand new.

-Matt