Need a small bit of help to get some form stuff to process correctly
please....

Three Fields on the form I'm concerned with:

"AdminName" is a drop downbox with three choices:
        "Kathi Smith" with a value of "1"
        "Fatima Jones" with a value of "2"
        "Other" with a value of "3"

Below this are two text boxes to fill out if you selected "OTHER"

"OTHERNAME"
"OTHEREMAIL"

On the CF page to process this, I wish the form contents to have the correct
"From" email address and name on it, based on the selection on the form. I
was hoping the block of code below would accomplish this, but nope:

1.  <CFIF #AdminName# IS "1">
2.      varName EQ "Kathi Smith"
3.      varReplyto EQ "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
4.  <CFELSEIF #AdminName# IS "2">
5.      varName EQ "Fatima Jones"
6.      varReplyto EQ "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
7.  <CFELSE #AdminName# IS "3">
8.      varName EQ #OTHERNAME#
9.      varReplyto EQ #OTHEREMAIL#
10. </CFIF>

The error seems to be line 8 and 9.  The variables "varName" and
"varReplyto" need to come from the text input on the form if the "Other"
selection is made from the dropdown box.

I'm stupid.  What's wrong?

In addition, exactly where should this chuck of code (once it's working) go
on the CF process page?  At the very top?  Inside the body tag right before
the area that needs it?

Sorry, lowly newbie slowly learning.....

Thanks

Les Mizzell