Hi,

I am currently moving from custom hosting a few trusted and specialized
sites on my servers.  I am contemplating opening things up to allow some
more hosting to occur on the boxes, but the issue I have come up with,
and very little time to research is:

How can I make sure the CF server environment is secure and as relatively
safe as can be, besides the obvious disabling of tags, etc.  I would
rather like to leave as much functionality _on_, the projects being
hosted on the servers are a bit on the complex side,  is there a good
tutorial / archived discussion threads somewhere on this matter that I
may research?

Thanks in Advance,
Jas