SQL Server Enterprise Manager:

Console Root
Microsoft SQL Servers
SQL Server Group
(local) (Windows NT)

Properties of (local) (Windows NT):
Name: (local)

Securiry: SQL Server and Windows // ? as after the installation

database properties:
Name: test
Owner: APP65/Dmitry //?(here given the name of domail, but my PC isn't connected to
the INternet,
Permissions User/role: public

CF MX Data sources:
Data Source Name: dbTest
Driver: Microsoft SQL Server

click Add button.

CD Data Source Name: dbTest
Database: Test //the real name of the base written in SQL server??? or should I give
here the full path and fisical name of the db file like C:/test/dbTest_Data.mdf?
Server: (local) //??????? do not know what to write, the server installed locally and
it is default instance of the SQL Server (default chosen during installation).
Port: 1433 // the same as in SQL Server properties
Username: //??? I do not choose any users to have access to tha db.
Password:

click Submit button.
get error message:
Connection verification failed for data source: dbTest
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while attempting to
connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other connectivity info.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool
while attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other
connectivity info.

from Russia with Love