From: sebastian palmigiani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 12:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF_Query2Excel

I want to ouput a query to an excel file and am using the custom tag
cf_query2excel.

When the Excel file is generated the excel headings are not in the same
sequence as in the query. For example, the query has in this order
'SponsorName, SponsorID, FirstName, LastName.' But in the Excel file it
shows up in the following sequence 'FirstName, LastName, etc.'

Any suggestions on how to make the headings appear in the same sequence as
the query?

thanks
Sebastian