> I am new in CF and never had CF Studio. However, I have
> HomeSite+. What is the difference between CF Studio and
> HomeSite+?

Homesite+ is essentially a rebranded version of CF Studio. Because of the
Adobe-Macromedia lawsuit, there are some relatively cosmetic changes in it
that aren't very nice, but otherwise they're basically the same.

> Also, what is the difference between HomeSite+ and
> the HomeSite included with DW MX?

Homesite+ is included with DW MX. Previous version of Homesite were included
with previous versions of Dreamweaver, I think. If you bought Homesite as a
separate product, that's not the same thing as Homesite+.

Here's a product summary:

Homesite - HTML editor designed by Nick Bradbury, purchased by Allaire
ColdFusion Studio - CFML/HTML editor based on Homesite (basically a superset
of Homesite, or Homesite plus a bunch of CFML-specific features)
Homesite+ - CFML/HTML editor bundled with DW MX, and currently only
available with DW MX, essentially CF Studio 5

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444