Dimitry wrote:

 >I've been looking for a long time to solve the same problem and I found
 >official statement of MM oficial that Microsoft Acceess doesn't have UNICODE
 >support.
 >I looked for working with cyrillic characters (russian) and the only way I
 >found was to get SQL Server.

I am trying to pass information from a database of Unicode including, but
not only, cyrillic.

I guess the Unicode support is lacking in so far as getting it through CF
drivers into HTML.
It shows up quite well in ACCESS 2000 by itself.

I am now on the hunt for a different database that will work with
ColdFusion server 4.5 which is what I have to work with.

You are using SQL Server? Not just SQL or MySQL?

Roberts