Not to sound harsh - but - lots of us do have pretty big pipes, so a 650
meg download really isn't that much of a problem.  Put it up so we can
get to it.....

David Groth, Analyst/Programmer III
HSC Library & Informatics Center, University of New Mexico
505.272.8406  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/06/02 11:24AM >>>
matt,

would you be willing to download 650 megs? Not being sarcastic, but
that
is the main reason we did not make it downloadable.

btw, you are not the first person to request that today.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

downloadable.