I have been unsuccesful as well with some of the download utitilies.
This would be great if UltraDev did indeed have this. Just wanted to
post my interest if this is found - I would appreciate a note to the list.

I will do the same if I should happen to solve the issue adequately.
Thanks,
Jay Miller