From: Frank Mamone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 9:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ODBC and CFMX

Hi,

Everytime I re-start CF services the DSN's no longer work. I need to go into edit mode
with each one and re-submit to make them work. Recreating doesn't help either. I'm
thinking there's something wrong with the datasource xml file and maybe deleting it
and recreating datasources.

Is this a good idea?

Frank M