On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 12:11  PM, Sean Daniels wrote:

> Yeah, I could do that but I want the upgrade so I don't have to
> reconfigure all my datasources, and myriad of other settings. Although
> at this point I probably could have done that faster.

In case anyone else has this issue, I found a solution. There is a key
in CF5 registry called CFMX_Upgraded. I deleted this key and got the
option to upgrade again when I ran the installer.

I also learned that I could have imported all the settings when
installing in stand alone mode. Did not know that.