On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 09:58 , Joe Eugene wrote:
> Ok.. code to my post earlier.... i couldnt sleep.. had to test this out..
> .
> I was surprised at the results....am NOT posting results..
> anyone interested can use the below code..

OK, so far folks have run your code and it behaves identically on both
systems. If you have something else in mind, perhaps you'd like to post
code that actually shows what difference you are seeing?

I'm guessing that your beef is the time each takes but without you
providing code that actually times the execution, we're not going to know,
  are we? Bear in mind that a lot of folks here don't know how to
instrument the Java code so that it times itself...

-- Margaret Atwood