On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, at 08:46 , Jochem van Dieten wrote:
> Gyrus wrote:
>> Could I get an official line from Macromedia on this?
> Probably not here.

I can't give an official answer...

> Find another host. Either they know of bugs and won't tell the
> community, or they don't know what they are talking about. In both cases
> it is not the type of host I would want to do business with.

..but I totally agree with Jochem. Either they need to 'fess up specific
bugs in CFMX or you need to find another host.

I know I sound like a broken record but unless someone is specific about
what doesn't work - with an example code fragment - then saying "it's
buggy" is just noise. Show us the code!

I have not heard of anything specific regarding sandbox security in CFMX
(but I will admit to not listening too closely to that subject since it
doesn't affect my project!).

-- Margaret Atwood