From: Kris Pilles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 7:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Search string pasing?

Does anyone have an example sof parsing strings with CF?

I need to "enhance"our search engine so that we can control the search
cresults and in order to do this, I need to break the search string down
into words so I can search for keyword matches by the entire string then
by each word...

Any ideas..

Thanks KP

Kris Pilles