Hello,

We just created 2 clusters with our development servers and are getting a 100% load on
one of our servers. This server shows a 100% load, regardless of which cluster you are
looking at through the ClusterCats Explorer. We have rebooted, removed and re-created
the cluster, and still no luck. There is virtually no traffic (3-5 users max) on these
servers so it certainly isn't due to high traffic. Windows Task Manager "Processes
Windwo" shows no high amount of CPU usage for any of the services. Are there any
patches for something like this or other settings that I should be looking into?

Thanks,

- Gary