From: jt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 4:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: FINALLY!!! It Arrived!

It finally arrived today!!!  I ordered one of Ben's new books, "Reality
ColdFusion MX: Flash MX Integration", from Amazon on Aug 28th, and it
just
arrived today!!!

I haven't had a chance to read much yet, but I skimmed the chapters and
it
looks great.  I especially love the fact that the book is not aimed at
beginners.  I am sometimes tired of reading about how to use access DBs
and
web dev basics for 95% of a book to get a little bit of the good stuff.
This book looks much better.  It goes through the development methodolgy
of
the projects and shows memos, specs, flow charts and the like...good
material.

Anyways, I look forward to going through the projects!  Good work on the
new
series.

Josh Trefethen
Certified CF Developer