From: Greg Luce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 7:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Rock Band needs a Codie

Let me try:

<cfquery name="get_gig" datasource="annie?" maxrows="1">
        SELECT    gd.*, gl.*
        FROM      gigdates gd, giglist gl
        WHERE     gd.gigname = gl.name
        AND       gd.gigdate >= #dateformat(now, "mm/dd/yyyy")#
</cfquery>

<cfoutput query="get_gig">
        <cfif dateformat(get_gig.gigdate, "mm/dd/yyyy") eq
dateformat(now(), "mm/dd/yyyy")>
                Tonight's Show (#gd.gigtime#)
        <cfelse>
                Next Show (#gd.gigdate# - #gd.gigtime#)
        </cfif>

#gl.Name# #gl.location# #gl.address# #gl.CITY_ST_ZIP# #gl.PHONE#<br>
</cfoutput>