WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL
Please refer to the disclaimer beneath this message

Hi,

I have a form that when submitted sets its fields as session variable so
that the user can go back and forth and still keep the original form
details.  One of these form fields is a textarea field that takes in some
text which is sent as an email.  When the email is sent the text is one
large block, this is due to me setting it as a session variable.  Is there a
way I can keep the formatting of the text in the text area when it is set as
a session variable or will I have to pass it between my pages using hidden
fields in order to keep the format.

Thanks

Stephen

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone
Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other
person or take copies.