> > > When trying to re-install I no longer get the option to
> > > choose web server. I know I saw someone else with this
> > > problem here but could not find the answer in the archives.
> >
> > You might just go ahead and install it in standalone mode,
> > then run the web server configuration tool after the install.
> > That worked well enough for me.
>
> Tried that and the Jrun4 config tool doesn't come up.

Well, it sounds like you've got some serious problem with your machine. You
might try running the wsconfig tool from the command line, passing it the
necessary parameters. I think those parameters are described in the
documentation; your command line might look something like this:

\CFusionMX\runtime\bin\wsconfig -ws IIS -site W3SVC1 -map .cfm,.cfc,.jws

Run wsconfig -h for the command-line help.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444

::::::::::::: dream :: design :: develop :::::::::::::
MXDC 02 :: Join us at this all day conference for
designers & developers to learn tips, tricks, best
practices and more for the entire Macromedia MX suite.

September 28, 2002  ::  http://www.mxdc02.com/
(Register today, seats are limited!)