We've put out some great new info about CFMX for J2EE on this week's launch of the
Designer & Developer Center at http://www.macromedia.com/desdev

<tangent>Did you know we launch new content twice a month? Prolly guessed that from my
e-mails about it! Don't forget to e-mail me with your requests/suggestions for
Designer & Developer Center content:
vernon@<removeThisSpamKiller>@macromedia.com.</tangent>

Also, in this week's launch is a great "CF Extreme" article:
ColdFusion MX Application Development Center

* ColdFusion Extreme Column:  Using ColdFusion Tags Inside of CFScript by Kevin Towes
Make the most of script in your ColdFusion applications by leveraging ColdFusion Tags.
Kevin Towes explains how.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/extreme/cftags_cfscript.html

Below is a list some of the highlights of the CFMX for J2EE stuff. If you're
interested in CFMX for J2EE application servers, check out these resources on the
DesDev:

* ColdFusion MX for J2EE Development Center
Learn to combine the functionality and flexibility of your J2EE server with ColdFusion
MX in this new development center.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/j2ee/

* Logged In: ColdFusion MX for J2EE by Tom Hale
Scale your ColdFusion applications. Run them on the J2EE platform of your choice.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/logged_in/

* A Natural Integration of Enterprise Standards and Rapid Development: A ColdFusion
Engineer's Perspective by Mike Brandt
See how ColdFusion MX for J2EE allows you to take advantage of rapid application
development on a robust J2EE platform.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/j2ee/articles/whycfmx_ws.html

* Macromedia ColdFusion MX from a Java Architect's Point of View by James Hurff
Explore opportunities that await Java developers in ColdFusion MX for WebSphere.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/j2ee/articles/cf_mx_overview.html

* Interview: The Story Behind ColdFusion MX for J2EE
Engineer Geoffrey Greene explains how the new architecture works.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/j2ee/articles/j2ee_qa.html

* CFMX for J2EE Architecture
Find out more about the architecture underneath ColdFusion MX for J2EE.
http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/whitepapers/pdf/cfmx_j2ee_wp.pdf

Of course, there's lots of other new content, but I don't want to overload you. If
you're interested in getting the list of highlights for other new content for
ColdFusion, Flash, Dreamweaver, Mobile Devices, Education, and JD's column, just let
me know (on or off-list - you can always reach me at
vernon@<RemoveThisSpamKiller>macromedia.com)

Thanks!

Vernon Viehe
ColdFusion Community Manager
Developer Relations
Macromedia, Inc.
Online diary: http://vvmx.blogspot.com/
Macromedia DevCon 2002, October 27-30, Orlando, Florida
Architecting a New Internet Experience
Register today at www.macromedia.com/go/devcon2002