Dina, I used part of your schema, my schema coupled with Josh's PopDate
custom tag and the doctors seemed to like it ok.

But this might change everything.

They told me that using a start date and time and an end date and time
may be too much work for the schedulers.  This because Dr. X could be on
call the 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 30th. The scheduler would have to
go in and add each "block of time".

So I am researching finding a datepicker type tag and how this might
fit into the current db schema. (or not fit)

My idea was setting a default end date and time to 24 hours after the
start date. Then if they needed to change it they could.

I'll let you know how this turns out. Thanks everyone for the insight
and feedback :)

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/16/2002 5:51:45 PM >>>
BTW, please be sure to remove an extra "on" in the from clause of
the "getSchedule" query before you try it...I did it quickly in
Access, then revised the from clause for transact sql