You mean placing Flash movies within the content area? ...

I'm not real certain exactly how I'm going to implement it as of yet -- my
cms has a "preview" feature which allows you to preview a page if you have
it open in the content editor, but when editing smaller bits of content (
menus, news articles which might be a subclass of Text instead of being a
subclass of Page for various reasons ), much of the formatting may depend
heavily on elements of the page which would be unknown at the level at which
the content is being edited, so previewing a menu for instance, might mean
nothing without knowing what style sheet or other formatting elements might
apply to the page, since the menu might be included in many different pages
with many different layouts and style definitions...

But now I'm rambling and probably not making a whole lot of sense... So...

I'm not real sure how I plan to implement it at this point... I'd like to
implement it in a way that's inclusive of the #coldfusionvariable# macro
method of embedding these smaller content items within pages and other
containers, so I guess I'll be spending some time on those forums. :) It's
good to know that you were able to use your own Image management tool
without much difficulty, as I may be trying to do much the same...

Isaac
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046