On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 05:19 , Tony Weeg wrote:
> I don't "think" anything is wrong, what I do think is that if macromedia
> doesn't have the code base that is referenced in that line under an
> https type cert, will people have issues with that?

I don't know off-hand. We have https on the Online Store but that's on a
separate set of servers... I accessed the https version of the downloads
link and didn't get any security warnings (IE5.2). Sounds like your system
is a good candidate for a test? Maybe you could remove your Flash Player
and try the page to see what happens?

-- Margaret Atwood