GetCurrentTemplatePath()

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wed 18-9-2002 16:58
To:     CF-Talk
Subject:        Get path to CFModule called custom tag

Is there any way to get the directory that a custom tag is in
and use that info IN the custom tag itself when called with CFmodule?

I have a tag that plays two roles-

first its a custom tag that generates some code in the calling
template

second it is an html page that gats called into a popup window
by the code that was generated in the first role.

So if I call this tag using cfmodule I want the tag itself to
know where it resides without having to pass it as another attibute
manually.

--Any ideas?

Thanks,

David Murphy