I figured I'd jump in late and add my $.02 worth!  The following will return
a result set with all of the null columns values.  If you need the names you
can always retrieve that in CF (query.ColumnList).

CREATE PROCEDURE rGetNullColumns
        @tnPrimaryKey   int
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
DECLARE @lcSQL varchar(1000)

SELECT @lcSQL = 'SELECT '
                + CASE WHEN col1 IS NULL THEN 'col1,' ELSE '' END
                + CASE WHEN col2 IS NULL THEN 'col2,' ELSE '' END
                + CASE WHEN col3 IS NULL THEN 'col3,' ELSE '' END
                + CASE WHEN col4 IS NULL THEN 'col4,' ELSE '' END
                + '0 AS DummyField '
                + 'FROM tablename WHERE primarykey = '
                + CAST(@tnPrimaryKey AS varchar)
        FROM tablename
        WHERE primarykey = @tnPrimaryKey

EXEC (@lcSQL)

Bill Grover
Supervisor MIS                  Phone:  301.424.3300 x3324
EU Services, Inc.               FAX:    301.424.3696
649 North Horners Lane          E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rockville, MD 20850-1299        WWW:    http://www.euservices.com