From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 8:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: more <cfstoredproc> issues -- ARGH!!

The other thing that really gets me is that with <cfquery> blah
blah</cfquery> , no matter how many variables I put in it, as long as I stay
away from <cfqueryparam> I get nice clean sql text in the debugging output
that I can throw into query analyzer for comparison... If I use cfqueryparam
or if I go to a cfstoredproc tag, I get nothing in the debugging output
where those are used...

Isaac
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046