Hello,

I am working on a Windows 95 machine with many software restrictions (government
project...). I have HomeSite 4.51 (from the UltraDev 4.0 CD) and downloaded the
HomeSite 4.52 update from Macromedia's site.

The CF Server I need to program for is version 5.0. I was wondering what is the best
way of making sure my HomeSite has the CF 5.0 tags? Would the ColdFusion Studio
TagUpdate work for HomeSite  4.52? The readme file states:

<readme>
This zip file contains updates to Tag Insight, Tag Inspector, Tag Editing, Outline
Profiles,
and the Validator to support new and enhanced tags in ColdFusion Server 5.0.

Extract this file into ColdFusion Studio's root directory (i.e. C:\Program
Files\Allaire\ColdFusion Studio 4.5)
and ensure 'Overwrite existing files' and 'Use folder names' are checked.
</readme>

But I do not have CF Studio, I have HomeSite...

Any word of wisdom on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mitko