From: Gilbert Midonnet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfinclude, how granular can you make it?

How granular can you make your includes? I ask because I'm unable to breakup
an if-else clause. If I pull out the <cfif ...> and put it into an include I
get a "Just in time compilation error." If I put the entire

I'm not finding information on "just in time complitation error" in either
google, or forta's book or the macromedia site.

WHAT EXISTS :  // if today is a holiday do this else do that

<cfif
        ... snip ...
        #year# EQ "2002" AND #month# EQ "9" AND #ThisDay# EQ "2" OR
        ... snip ...

<cfelse>

<cfif>

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO DO: