From: Ben Densmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Connection reset error

Hey everyone,
 I posted this problem a while back but never got an answer really. Has
anyone else been getting this error? I took this straight out of my
application.log file.

Error Executing Database Query.[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC
Driver]Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read
The specific sequence of files included or processed is:

We are using Sql Server 7, does anyone know if maybe there is some kind
of update for SQL Server 7 that may help solve this? I can't find any
reference to this error on MM's site anywhere. I really need to solve
this so I can convince my company to upgrade to MX. I have tried on
Linux using Apache, Win XP on IIS, Win 2000 Server using the newest
version of VisNetic Website and always get this connection reset every
few minutes or so when trying to get results from a database.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Densmore
Web Developer