Thanks Dave Watts
Shally

------Original Message------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dave Watts)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 19, 2000 3:23:21 PM GMT
Subject: RE: Search-<MATCHES> tag does not exist

> ... my CF studio is showing me an error
> "THE TAG NAME <MATCHES> NOT FOUND IN CURRENTLY ACTIVE VERSIONS."

Don't worry about that. When you enable Tag Validation in CF Studio, if you
use any tag that Studio doesn't recognize, you'll get that warning
notification. Studio doesn't know about many tags, such as those used within
the Verity query language (which aren't really tags at all, but use angle
brackets like tags) or custom tags that you write yourself.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444