From: Phillip B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 September 2002 15:26
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: HELP!!!!! Error message on live sites and can't figure out.

So I'm freaking out and didn't think of restarting ColdFusion. Hey it's
Monday ; ) So I restart it and everythings seemsfine now. Is this just one
of those things that just happenes with ColdFusion or should I keep looking
for a cause?

Phillip Broussard
http://www.fillworks.com/
http://www.loungeroyale.com/