Word of warning, though, you will have to loop through the record set and
add the value one record at a time.  Not a big deal for small stuff, but I
ran into the same problem and it was prohibitively slow with a large (5000+)
records.  Always better to let the db do stuff like that if possible.

OR

Is if possible to do every column at once?

I've tried QofQ, but that doesn't allow update statements, which would be
super.  Or is there to do a querySetCell(), but have if affect all records,
and have it set it to each records information like

SET col3 = col1 + col2

????

Matthew P. Smith
Web Developer, Object Oriented