Isaac:

I knew I had seen this somewhere.  Niels Ferguson has just released a free C
library of the Twofish encryption algorithm.  You could probably create a
quick and dirty command line and/or CFX implementation of the algorithm
pretty quickly.  Maybe this'll do it for you.

http://www.macfergus.com/niels/code/TwofishClib.html

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC