I'm not sure if I am understanding you correctly.

Do you mean based on the info in strSelect, when using the cfdirectory
action="list", you only want to show

c:\Inetpub
c:\Temp
c:\Windows

Just clarifying :)

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/24/2002 6:57:51 AM >>>
Yo All,

I'm not sure how to go about this. I'm using <cfdirectory and <cfloop
to list a directory structure. This is all working great. I also have a
access database where I enter in
some of the directories that I'm listing. For example the directory
structure for C:\ might read...

Documents and Settings
Inetpub
My Music
Program Files
temp
updates
WINDOWS

In my database I have a field called "strSelect" were a few or all of
the above directories could be entered in. Like...

strSelect = "Inetpub,temp,WINDOWS"

I would like to read this string in from the database and based on the
results display only those directories in the above list.

Can this be done? If so, how. I'm not sure of the correct procedure or
syntax.

Thanks

Colonel Nathan R. Jessop
Commanding Officer