I was wondering if there are any advantages/disadvantages separating the
following conventions for using cfoutput vs. cfloop:

1)  using a cfoutput for each query/variable output.. ex:

<cfoutput query="foo">
</cfoutput>

<cfoutput>#bar.baz#</cfoutput>

<cfoutput query="blah">
</cfoutput> etc...

vs.

2) using 1 generic cfoutput around the entire output area and formatting
using cfloop:

<cfoutput>
<cfloop query="foo">
</cfloop>

#bar.baz#

<cfloop query="blah">
</cfloop>
</cfoutput>

I tend to prefer #2, simply because it makes variable output a little
cleaner. Some of my coworkers use the first method, and wrap <cfoutput>
around every individual element.. is this purely a stylistic argument or
are there valid reasons to prefer one to the other?

Jon

--
Jon Boehnker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]