I did consider it (for about a second) and realized I would never ever have a need for
this function, and the tagging and submission would double the development time.

=)

Thankfully Larry Juncker spruced it and posted it to cflib.org

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/24/02 06:01PM >>>
Thanks, you might want to consider wrapping it into a UDF or cf_tag.

Thanks again, STEVE