We played a little bit...a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away :-)

Actually, we did some stuff with SAS by establishing an ODBC connection to
an existing SAS dataset, which then could be displayed with CF.

But if you don't have SAS that could be a problem.

Dave Deeds
Idaho Power Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]